A client of ours in Washington, DC has an immediate need for a ServiceNow Developer to help implement an out-of-the-box integration solution. This will start as a contract period of 3 months with likely extensions.
- The Senior Developer II shall provide the necessary skills to implement ServiceNow’s Out of Box functionality and features through advanced customization techniques in adherence with ServiceNow best practices.
- Senior staff manages, plans, and conducts major phases of significant projects.
- The Senior Developer II shall provide guidance on ServiceNow’s Out of Box functionality and the features through advanced customization techniques in adherence with ServiceNow best practices; and in various 3rd party products and technologies that extend the functionality of ServiceNow.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional Experience in Information systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5 years relevant software development experience.
- 3 years developing ServiceNow solutions
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist or ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Demonstrated experience in SNOW development both UI16 as well as ServiceNow Portals
- Experience creating ServiceNow Portals: Sites, Themes, Pages including out of the box SNOW Portal widgets and custom widgets.
- Experience creating multiple form widgets from different tables in one page and in depth knowledge Angular JS.
- Knowledge and Familiarity with Angular Architecture (MVC)
- Comprehensive understanding of Angular Directive, Custom Event Directive, Form Validation
- Ability to use and manipulate multiple controllers
- Ability to utilize and manipulate existing angular libraries.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
Work will start remote but then transition to onsite at the client location in Washington, DC. Candidate will be subject to an extensive background check.