· Funding Coordinator - Dealer
Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy working behind the scenes in an administrative position? Speed, accuracy, and finesse can help boost your performance as a Funding Analyst. As a Funding Analyst, you will review, verify, and process loan documentation to assist customers. You will make outbound phone calls to gather and verify loan information with customers and other business partners in order to process loan funding, payments, underwriting, and change of ownership. Expect to work in a fun, fast paced environment, where monthly goals are recognized and encouraged.
- Gather and verify loan documentation, which could include making outbound phone calls to loan customers and business partners
- Process data entry for loan information
- Handle a case-load of loans to process funding and underwriting, and verification of documentation
- Identify, document, and correct identified errors with loan documentation and loan process and programs
- Ensure accuracy and highest quality assurance standards
A likely match for this position is an energetic and fun individual who has effective communication skills. Strong multitasking, efficient typing, and attention to detail will also serve as valuable skills within this fast-paced position. Individuals who have strengths in quality assurance and process management may also be a solid match. We are seeking positive people who think problem solving is fun.
- High School diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- Proficient in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Associates Degree in Business or military experience
- 6 months of Automotive Funding experience
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Fluent in Spanish (written & vocal)
- 36 Typed Words Per Minute