As a Cybersecurity Solutions Architect in the Cybersecurity Architecture team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of repeatable and practical solutions to support the secure design and delivery of technology platforms to protect the client against cyberattacks. In this position, you will be particularly responsible for the architecture and design of interoperable platforms to implement effective security controls and to meet compliance requirements. Some solutions will also support physical security requirements.
- You will leverage your application and network expertise to provide cybersecurity solution engineering and oversight through the deployment lifecycle for security solutions.
- You will actively engage with IT and LOB network and systems engineering teams to ensure that security best practices are incorporated into deployed platforms.
- You will identify deficiencies in existing design patterns and propose new design patterns based on the realities of the clients’ environment.
- You will engage with risk consultants to ensure that solutions will mitigate cyberattack risks. Solution Integration
- You will ensure that deployed solutions meet the clients’ security standards.
- You will develop solution blueprints for projects and initiatives.
- You will create and update technical infrastructure specifications and build documentation for projects and initiatives.
- You will determine requirements for each stage of testing during the project lifecycle.
- You will create a service introduction plan for each project that you support.
- You will Interact with Cybersecurity Services (engineering team) to determine project deployment plans.
- You will participate in processes to govern the introduction and lifecycle of security technologies.
- Six years in IT including experience in solution architecture and project implementation experience.
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience in computer science, computer engineering, business administration, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- At least one relevant certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent