A client of ours in Arlington, VA has an immediate need for several Salesforce.com developers supporting a federal client. Successful candidates will be processed for a public trust clearance and subsequently must be able to successfully complete relevant background checks.
- Builds Salesforce solutions using configuration/custom code and supports integrations; Supports build activities, using Visualforce, Lightning, APEX, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
- Service Cloud experience including design and development of Service Cloud console Lightning components.
- Experience with Apex Class and Trigger development.
- Experience with Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) development.
- Experience with AppExchange products: Vlocity, SpringCM, eSign Live and Lightning Components a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD using Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo and Ant.
- Experience with standard and custom objects, process builders, case assignment rules, queues and escalation rules.
- Salesforce.com Development - 5+ Years Experience
- APEX - 3+ Years Experience
- Lightning - 3+ Years Experience
5 years minimum experience and Bachelor’s degree; If no Bachelors, can have Associates degree plus two years’ IT work experience.
The Programmer 3 is responsible for activities such as program design, coding, testing, debugging or documentation. This individual has technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming. Understanding the business or function for which application is designed. The Programmer may
· Write programs according to specifications, which may be provided by Engineers, technical architects, or other computer scientists
· Update, repair, modify and expand existing computer programs.
· Level 3 is competent in subject matter and concepts and may lead individuals assisting in the work