A client of ours in the Baltimore, MD area has an immediate need for a Sr. Business Analyst who can work to define business requirements and interact with team who are involved with 60,000 end users.
Seeking a Business Analyst to support a civilian Federal government agency in Woodlawn, MD. This individual will support an End User Computing initiative that includes a workgroup representing all components of the agency, project management, business requirements gathering, emerging technology research and IT solutioning.
· Excellent people skills - comfortable coordinating project items with Executive-level Federal and contractor staff and presenting to the same
· Able to energize a workgroup with members who represent an end user population of 60,000
· Knowledge and experience with proven requirements gathering methods
· Excellent project management skills
· Detail oriented individual who is passionate about identifying and articulating, both verbally and in writing, IT solutions that can satisfy business requirements
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to create industry-leading business requirements and technology solution recommendations deliverable documents and associated presentations for delivery to the customer
· Solid knowledge with the use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Ability to work independently