The qualified candidate for this position will support the Air Cargo Certification Readiness Test (CRT) Support project for the TSL and perform the following activities:
• Support the collection of vendor and CRT data for new explosives on all operational systems, as well as new systems entering the CRT process
• Verify that collected data images can be replayed on vendor-provided emulators and that there are no issues with the image
• Process previously archived CRT image data on a system emulator configured with the vendor-provided detection algorithm and perform scoring of image data
• Assist with the development of a new or modified test set and threat concealments
• Analyze test data and draft a briefing and quick look report, and validate its accuracy
• Assist in reviewing Vendor Data Packages and drafting a corresponding Test Plan
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
• Successful completion of study from an accredited college or university leading to a degree in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science and at least 9 years’ experience.
• Sole US Citizenship with eligibility and willingness to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance and to obtain DHS Suitability.
• Candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills.
• Candidate should be highly motivated and self-starter with a strong desire to learn.
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
• Computer data processing using programs such as MS Excel.
• Prior system test experience
• Prior experience working for TSA or DHS
• DoD Secret security clearance