Responsibilities may include:
- 1. Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
- 2. Works with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
- 3. Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
- 4. Codes using specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
- 5. Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality.
- 6. Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- 7. Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Full-Stack Java/J2EE developer
- Experience using servlets, Struts and other commonly used J2EE technologies
- Should have complete understanding on typical J2EE application stack design
- Very strong Core Java programmer
- Strong in SQL queries
- Must have experience working in Oracle or similar major databases
- Strong and good hands-on experience in hibernate or similar ORM
- Good knowledge in web services
- Firm understanding / experience on Ajax
- Must have good understanding and hands-on experience on Twitter bootstrap (or similar UI open-source libraries), JSON and CSS
- Good understanding on how Application servers work, http requests, debugging http requests
- Experience in mobile application development a plus