We are looking for a well experienced IT Project Manager to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, D.C. This role will support the analysis and development of the FBI’s OCIO enterprise systems, including services related to the Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) environment and the Digital Transformation Office (DTO), as well as all initiatives that support OCIO services and management of those services. Additionally, support is required for emerging enterprise priorities, including the development and advancement of new and emerging technologies and innovative solutions yet to be identified. This position would be working on a day shift, M-F.
The primary scope of this work shall be:
- Responsibility for the full life cycle project management of a wide variety of IT projects.
- Working closely with engineering staff to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution.
- Regularly interfacing with senior management, design engineers, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Managing project initiation, planning, execution and control. Identifies and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Measures
- Leading and training junior staff.
- Facilitating definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and works to resolve or assist in the resolution of cross-divisional resource or project conflicts.
- Serving as Agile framework coach
- Managing strategic Planning, Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Managing risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- Establishing Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and conduct kickoff meetings with all stakeholders.
- Establishing and implement processes and procedures to effectively manage technical portfolios.
- Working closely with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Providers and Customers from across the enterprise.
- Preparing testing plans and schedules, remediation and status reports for Section 508 Accessibility Standards developed by the U.S. Access Board and promulgated under 36 C.F.R. part 1194 as amended in 2017; and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative to ensure Information and Communication Technology (ICT) (systems and applications) are accessible
- Collaborating with internal and external customers and stakeholders in the execution of Section 508 accessibility functions and standards
- Active Top Secret Clearance with Counter Intelligence Polygraph required after start. SCI will be required within three months of onboarding.
- Perform work onsite at the customer location in Washington, D.C.
- Telework is not permitted
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 + years of experience in IT Project management
- 10+ years of IT related experience
- PMP certification
- Experience managing large scale IT projects
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture processes including DODAF, FEAF and TBM
- ITIL, CSM, or SAFe certification preferred