A client of ours in Chantilly, VA has an immediate need for a Sr. .Net Developer to join their team to support a government grant management system. This project will require eligibility for a public trust clearance before starting. The project is initially projected at 12 months with likely extensions or conversion to a full-time benefited employee.
A key role in our client’s Operations & Management technical team for the development, implementation and maintenance of .Net based applications and components for an Enterprise Grant Management system.
· Participate in all aspects of the programming lifecycle on IT projects, including requirements analysis, technical design analysis, programming
· Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of team development practices, such as continuous integration and code reviews
· Ability to use version control software such as GIT and VSTS
· Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
· Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
· Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills to identify key issues, gather data to investigate those issues, and develop actionable recommendations.
· Great organization skills to prioritize, follow up, deliver, and communicate status of assigned actions.
· .NET Development – 5+ years
· ASP.NET C# – 5+ years
· SQL Server queries and stored procedures – 5+ years
· Angular – 3+ years
· MVC/MVP/Design Patterns– 2+ years