• Able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations
• Excellent numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning skills
• Solves moderately complex problems exercising good judgment. The ideal candidate will have critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to identify the source of a customer's problem and accurately assist with the program navigation
• Demonstrates initiative and the ability to prioritize
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Work under pressure of meeting team productivity goals.
• Understands and accepts schedule adherence in a call center environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS:
• Demonstrates a sincere desire to assist the customer, and puts the customers' needs first
• Ability to align and communicate with the customer effectively
• Tenacity to understand customer issues and assist with resolving questions
• Ability to quickly build rapport with customers
• Ability to adhere to work schedules, as well as the flexibility to work overtime and weekends when needed.
• Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships. • Demonstrates a positive/understanding attitude in the face of difficult or challenging customer interactions. .
• Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; Motivated towards constantly improving.
• Stays with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is obtained or is no longer reasonably attainable
• Thrives in a feedback rich culture