- Assists in project planning and application design.
- Creates prototypes and fine-tunes functional specifications.
- Crafts elegant visual and experiential solutions to support user behavior goals.
- Collaborate with team to embrace and promote best practices in order to create maintainable, scalable, and high-performance web applications and in defining and implementing proof-of-concepts for improving UI technologies.
- Is a strong contributor in design & code reviews for team members
- May act as the primary design representative on cross-disciplinary project/product teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S. or B. A.) in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent; or four+ years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar using GIT and SourceTree for code management.
- Familiarity with the following tools: Jira, Git, Gitlab, Node, NPM
- Familiarity with the following concepts: CI/CD, Monorepo, Microfrontend,
- Working knowledge of UX Design, Web components, and Redux are a plus.
- Working knowledge of mobile application development frameworks Ionic and Cordova are a plus