Manage communication strategy & plan delivering breakthrough and tailored messaging to drive employee engagement across key milestones from new hire onboarding to career mobility, to developing foundational learning and deep subject matter expertise.
Develop and own a comprehensive communications calendar to align teams on cadence and prioritization of key communications.
Originate and edit monthly newsletter content to create broad awareness of learning offerings.
Manage various communication channels including Slack to create awareness, drive engagement & build community.
Own communication plans to support key organizational priorities: Competency roll-out, online learning platforms, dedicated learning events, and leaderboard contests.
Seek learning internally and externally to deliver breakthrough communications.
Focus on continuous improvement including soliciting and being open to feedback.
- 5+ years experience guiding strategy and execution in a communications role
- Proven success building and implementing programs that inform and delight employees
- Thrives in highly fluid situations and fast-paced environments
- Self-starter, independently motivated, leads oneself and others
- Experience tailoring communications to distributed offices Experience interfacing and working with executives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills Innovative mindset and drive for continuous improvement in an agile digital world
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field