Provide JDA Planning and Scheduling functional & technical expertise to design/select, implement, and support business/IT solutions that enable the company vision for our digital Supply Chain. This Business Relationship Management (BRM) role will collaborate with our Supply Planning & Scheduling users, leadership and IT teams to deliver business process solutions leveraging JDA Supply Planning, Production Scheduling, and integrations with SAP. This BRM role will also provide on-going support for production systems aligned with business & IT prioritizations and release schedules.
1. Reports to IT Director Supply Chain and serves as IT liaison for our Supply Chain Planning and Scheduling users and leadership.
2. Collaborates with Supply Chain users / leadership to learn business processes, pain points, and requirements and design and implement JDA solutions to achieve business value.
3. Delivers all aspects of IT solutions, including: requirements, design, testing, documentation, training, roll out, change management, and support.
4. Researches and remains up to date on JDA Supply Planning and Scheduling system features and business process best practices best suited to the chemicals industry.
5. Hands on development and configuration in JDA: Supply Planning and Scheduling
6. Leading project teams, meetings, workshops, and training sessions.
7. Leading and mentoring other IT team members including offshore resources.
8. Collaborating with and delegating work to others across our global teams in IT and the supply chain function.
9. Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
10. Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
· Bachelors degree in relevant area.
- 5 years + Supply Planning and Scheduling professional experience
- 3 years + JDA configuration experience
- JDA Supply Planning
- JDA Scheduling / Sequencing
- JDA Connect (Mulesoft)
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between JDA & SAP
- SAP master data: customers, materials, BOMs, production versions, work centers
- SAP transactional data: sales orders, planned orders, process orders, STOs
- Excellent business process knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to read code/ debug (nice to have)
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills