CLIENT is a thriving, cutting-edge medical device company with a wide and growing range of highly innovative healthcare products. We are currently seeking a Product Manager to work with the Marketing Team in managing the marketing of our Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) products in the North American Market. This position is in our Irvine, California office. Candidates will be required to live within the Southern California area.
The role of Product Manager for the US Homecare Business is described as a 'Down Stream' position which has a Sales Support focus. The ideal individual would demonstrate proven analytical skills and ability to draw deep insights into product and market trends. Ideal candidate would bring value through presenting to the sales management, marketing and business development teams and passionately driving new ideas for marketing and sales campaigns. Consistent with this approach would require strong Customer relationship skills.
- Carry out market research with the objective of maximizing sales revenues, market share and profit margins.
- Support the development of product promotional campaigns including effectively measuring and managing the successful implementation.
- Monitor sales forecasts and support product inventory planning.
- Acquire and analyze market and customer business data to support product pricing and marketing strategies.
- Create sales data dashboards, analyze sales data by product and customer segment and develop insights to drive data driven business decision making
- Become a product subject matter expert to provide technical and application support to inside and outside customers.
- Provide input to training material development and participate in internal/external training activities.
- Liaison with Upstream Product Management (remotely located in New Zealand) to support product and user feedback, marketing material development and new product releases.
- Work with cross functional teams to support product life cycle management, including change management
- Represent FPH at key industry trade shows and networking events to build strong KOL and customer relationships.
- 20% or more domestic and international travel is anticipated.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical or scientific discipline. Advanced qualifications in data analytics and/or statistics referred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in analyzing sales data and developing insights / trends to drive critical business decision making.
- Strong Technical background and experience working with high volume technology focused consumer/medical products
- Advanced level skills in using MS Excel is essential. Data Visualization tools like Tableau/Power BI is highly desirable.
- Ability to travel throughout US/Canada to support sales & marketing effort