A client of ours is performing an audit of a government entity and is immediate need of an IT Audit Manager with CISA credentials. This is a contract-to-hire or direct hire position depending on how the candidate would like to engage.
- Manage IT testing
- Evaluate client documentation to support controls.
- Schedule meetings, participate in client meetings,
- Work with Senior Associates and Managers to determine proper information assurance treatment of various issues that arise during an IT audit.
- Communicate on a daily basis with client management and process owners.
- Perform quality review of workpapers and client deliverables
- Review and evaluate risk, document and assess key controls, document and assess process flows and identify significant information assurance issues
- Communicate to client potential information system issues
- Identify and communicate information assurance matters to senior managers and partners.
- Assist in the develop of proposals and thought leadership
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Prior federal audit experience is desired.
- Undergraduate (bachelors) degree from an accredited college/university in information systems or accounting is required
- CISA certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in the United States indefinitely.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior staff members.
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.