PeopleSoft Application Developer
Location: Batavia IL
Duration: 3-month contract (potential multi-year extension)
Catapult Solutions Group is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Application Developer that will be responsible for the maintenance and support of their PeopleSoft environment. Our client is currently running PeopleSoft HRMS v9.2, PeopleTools 8.5x and will be supporting the following modules; Payroll for North America, HR, Base Benefits with general users using Oracle Discover. Our client has implemented a SaaS HRMS solution (Workday) for HR & Benefits; candidates will be supporting the integration between Workday and PeopleSoft.
- Candidates will be expected to design, code, test, and implement modifications to the PeopleSoft application as assigned by the Business Applications group leader.
- Must document work and follow work flow procedures associated with our clients change management process.
- Responsible for supporting the integrations between Workday and PeopleSoft, working in conjunction with management, application developers, and database administrators.
- Work with service desk tickets and change requests to resolve data issues and problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with users to resolve issues
- Minimum of 5 years development experience as a PeopleSoft Systems/Developer Analyst using an Oracle database.
- Strong functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 modules including HR, NA Payroll, Base Benefits and Compensation modules.
- Must also be experienced with Employee Self-Service (ePay, eProfile, eBen)
- Strong technical skills in PeopleTools 8.5x including Application Designer, People Code, Integration Broker and Application Messaging, Application Engine, Data Mover, PS Query, Component Interface, Process Scheduler
- Strong competencies in SQL, PL/SQL, SQRs, Oracle Discoverer and BI Publisher Reports, Windows and Linux, UNIX shell scripting, system administration including PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, Application Server and Web Server configuration.
- Experience with Tax Update related activities in PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 including customizations to COBOL or SQR’s.
- Experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 Enterprise HCM Person Model and Non-Employees, Benefits Open Enrollment.
- Experience in migration of changes from development to production.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is highly desired.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Workday integrations, Kronos, OBIEE, etc.
- Experience working with the new PS 9.2 Employee Self-Service Fluid Interface