Position not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Our team is seeking a Senior C#/ASP.NET Software Engineer with recent Java Scripting to join our development team in Allen, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new products, major upgrades and support items.
About Our Team
We support development and maintenance of processing of Automated Clearing House (ACH) and credit card transactions from a merchant facing portal. We provide support for various other portals including Partner Portal, Online Customer Service portal and Admin Portal. Additionally, we provide support for the processing of payments from web services such as Payment Vault and an XML batch interface called the Real Time Gateway.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a .Net/C# software engineer
- Recent experience with Java - need to be able to make enhancements and make modifications to the code. This is on a third party application.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the following: ASP.Net Web Forms, SQL Server, TSQL.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Understand and knowledge of the banking industry.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.