A client of ours in Washington, D.C. has an immediate need for an Oracle Conversion Lead to help direct and guide an Oracle 12.1.3 to 12.2.x upgrade. This role is a long-term contract opportunity supporting a federal department, agency, or bureau.
The Oracle R12.2 EBS Conversion Lead will be responsible for the conversion of EBS data out of the current legacy system to the to-be system. Migration will be from Oracle 12.1.3 to 12.2.X. This individual will leverage existing SQL scripts to extract data as well as create new scripts as needed. Resource will leverage client-provided file formats for target system. Resource will lead the analysis, requirements, and testing phases for conversion through the duration of the project. As necessary, the resource will need to manage and lead other resources related to the SLDC.
• Experienced with conversion and Oracle EBS 12.2+; experience with upgrade from 12.1.X preferred
• Responsible for the Conversion effort to extract/validate data out of the current legacy system based on client requirements and to support client team in importing into the to-be system.
• Responsible for status reporting and required client deliverables
• Perform Mock conversions (3) and support testing of converted data
• Manage supporting Oracle resources (testers, developers, functional consultant)