This role securely implements, monitors, and maintains product security Data-lake infrastructure stack such as HDFS, SQL in Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. This role defines what is needed to be done to implement Microsoft cloud solutions, using written and verbal communication skills to scope, assemble, and propose solutions. This is a hands-on role that can manage, facilitate, and coordinate execution of proposed solutions into operational
· Working on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g. Azure, HDFS, MySQL, Static/Dynamic Analysis Testing tools, patching tools, Install, configure, administrate, manage, and support Azure compute instances, Azure Backup, Azure Storage Monitor, snapshot, Azure Storage, VNet, Load Balancers and RBAC.
· Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Data-lake infrastructure and virtual machines.
· Design, implement and troubleshoot Azure Site Recovery, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), automation of deployment
· Understands, documents, and supports the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on Microsoft services.
· Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and using sound judgement to resolve within service levels.
· Engage peers in accordance with processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
· Develop and communicate task level detail for project plans.
· Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
· Prior experience working at an Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum Education – 2 Year Technical Degree with 2 years’ experience or a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology
· 2-4 Years of relevant industry experience
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE or similar)
· Azure Administrator Associate (AZ103)
· Security certification on CCSP or CISSP
· Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
o Single Sign On (SSO)
o Azure AD
· Back-up and restore
· Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
o Deploying VMs into virtual networks
o Configuring VM for optimum cost, performance, and security
o Backing up VMs and potentially providing failover recovery
o Backing up data and making it efficient to restore when needed
o Configuring long-term archival storage to maintain corporate compliance
o Securing data against unauthorized access
o Encrypting data in transit, at rest, and in use
o Protecting Azure Active Directory accounts against compromise
o Reducing the attack surface of all Azure resources
o Static/Dynamic Analysis Security Testing tools integration
o Integration of PKI services
· Knowledge and experience with IT Controls such as;
o NIST 800-53, 800-171