Auto Finance – Customer Care / Digital Genius
Imagine a day at a typical bank…now throw that image away. Welcome to a new idea in banking. Here at this Company, we’re redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers’ everyday lives - not the other way around.
Our Auto Finance Servicing team has been hard at work building best-in-class online and digital account management tools to better serve our nearly 3 million customers, and we need digitally savvy ambassadors in our call center to help spread the word.
We’re not just looking to fill open positions - we seek outgoing, passionate people who really want to be a part of this whole re-imagined banking experience. How cool would it be to tell your friends that you’re a Digital Genius at one of the most recognized banks in America?
If we’ve caught your attention, read on!
· Are you the one that people turn to when they need help getting online or using mobile apps?
· Are you the first in line to wait for the latest smartphone upgrade?
· Have you mastered using your smartphone, tablet and laptop all at the same time while keeping up a conversation with your friends? P.S. don’t do this while driving…safety first!!
· Are you naturally curious and have a zest for learning?
Seriously now, if you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
· Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm
· Take an active role in educating customers about our online and mobile account servicing benefits
· Use a conversation based approach to uncover customer needs using open-ended questions – after all, scripts are for robots
· Guide customers through the online enrollment process
· Assist customers with self-serve payment options through the Company's website, mobile app or even Alexa – Amazon’s cool new digital assistant
· Perform multiple tasks / navigate multiple systems simultaneously to service the customer’s account or troubleshoot their questions and issues
· Build trust and confidence with our customers that we are there to help serve their needs and reach their financial goals
· Strive for first call resolution, but be prepared to make occasional call backs at the customer’s request to provide further assistance
· Own your personal development to achieve job proficiency, meet performance goals and independently keep your own technical know-how up to date
· High comfort level with internet and MS Office
· At least 3 years of experience using a smart phone or at least 3 years of experience using tablet apps
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
· 1-year of customer service experience
· Associate or Bachelor Degree
· 3-years of customer service experience in a call center environment
· 1-year of sales experience
· Above average typing skills (40+ words per minute)