Infrastructure Patch Administrator
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Catapult Solutions Group has a contract-to-hire opportunity for a Infrastructure Patch Administrator. The Infrastructure Patch Manager/Administrator will be responsible for working with organizations’ information, security, technology, and application teams to tailor a patching program to fit their needs and culture.
- Support and/or lead engagement work streams related but not limited to patch, configuration, and vulnerability management
- Independently plan and develop patch management programs
- Organize and develop patching project plans includes activities and tasks, resources, and schedules
- Develop patching policies, procedures, and process documentation
- Recommend, implement, and configure leading patching technologies
- Manage and oversee day-to-day patching operations patch administrator for all desktop OS, server OS, and application patch deployments
- Facilitate troubleshooting/problem solving and resolution of system/network issues primarily involving the patching process
- Coordinate with vulnerability management teams and practitioners to streamline and integrate patching
- Quickly absorb and diagnosis communication challenges within and across work teams in reference to patching schemes and methodologies
- Demonstrate experience developing work plans, milestones and engagement schedules
- Exhibit superior organizational skills to analyze, develop, and deliver detailed reports
- Basic administration of Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, and 2016.
- Knowledge and working experience of various patch management platforms. ex. WSUS, SCCM, CA, and Manage Engine
- General knowledge of systems administration and virtualization technology principles and practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of patch management methodologies and procedures
- Advanced experience with patch management assessments
- Strong experience in patch management services for complex applications, COTS software, operating systems, and databases.
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline such as engineering or computer science / and or additional work-related certificates or experience
- 1-2 years of system and application patching experience
- Desired certification: CompTIA Server+