· Review initial loan package for missing and/or incomplete information and work with Sales Team and borrower to gather appropriate documentation.
· Create Welcome letters, condition lists, and appropriate communication to borrower.
· Act as a liaison between customers, sales team, appraisal management companies, title office, insurance companies, and property management companies.
· Collect all required documentation for the loan package and review for accuracy and completeness.
· Order and review all third party documentation, including title, payoff, flood, appraisal, insurance, and Condo/HOA questionnaire.
· Clear conditions from underwriters and work with underwriters to overcome unnecessary conditions.
· Perform timely review on each file and is responsible for file flow, status updates, and documenting needed information.
· Satisfy all conditions when received from Underwriter.
· Provide clear and timely communication of action taken by documenting in system comments section
· Participate in weekly pipeline review meetings to discuss the status of assigned loans
· Ensure assigned loans are complete and submitted for final approval within required timeframes
· Provide support to closing team to ensure loan closes by scheduled date