• Design, develop, test, and provide production support of integration development process.
• Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mapping documents.
• Develop Connectors and processes for Elastic to various security sensors and tools.
• Create documentation for the installation, configuration and implementation of these
connectors and processes.
• Interpret functional requirements and implements them into processes between a sensor layer
and dashboard layer.
• Perform functional testing in cybersecurity lab.
• Provide support to test team and to tool subject matter experts through systems engineering
• Provide Tier 3 support to operations teams when deployed into production.
• BS in Computer Science or related field required, Masters a plus
• 3-5+ years of Data Integration experience with a minimum 4 years of IT enterprise experience
• 3-5+ years of experience with system integration API such as JSON,
XML, XSLT, SQL, XML and VMF (Variable Message Formats)
• 3-5+ years of experience with code development interfacing with SQL, NoSQL, other
relational and non-relational databases
• 3-5+ years’ experience with ETL using technologies such as REST, SOAP, Native API, and
• 3-5+ years of experience using technologies such as Spark, Impala, Unix Shell/KSH,
control-M, SQL, Hive, and Oracle PL/SQL
• Hands-on experience with process building & deployment, alert framework/exception
Worked in a DevOps model leveraging the following services GitHub, Jenkins, Docker,
• Advanced SQL, NoSQL query and scripting
• Experience with relational database systems (i.e. DB2, SQL Server).
• Experience with non-relational databases such as (Amazon RDBS, MongoDB, Hadoop tools)
• Experience with Python, Java
• Understanding of data design concepts (i.e. data modeling, data mapping).
• Overall strong background in systems engineering, security engineering, architecting,
enterprise integration, and interoperability in a complex systems environment
• Knowledge of emerging cybersecurity technologies
• Experience modeling data, message, and service interoperability
• Understanding of technical, operational, and management issues related to design,
development, and deployment of complex and distributed systems
• Understanding of interrelationships between critical infrastructure protection and
• Familiarity with DHS Cybersecurity programs such as Continuous Diagnostics and
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
• Knowledge and experience with Assessment & Authorization (A&A) processes in Federal
environments, preferably with experience utilizing the NIST Risk Management Framework
(RMF) for complex systems or networks
• Powershell knowledge is a benefit