• Understand requirements, design and develop software components.
• Research software concepts, develop and demo proof of concept.
• Work with the team members to understand the current product features.
• Develop automated unit/integration tests.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Communicate and Participate in the project’s agile process with the integration team.
• Possess excellent problem-solving skills, and be detail-oriented and performance-driven.
• Support continuous process improvement in the DevOps CI/CD Pipeline.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5+ years of relevant development experience with Python, Java
• Strong object-oriented programming principles.
• Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
• Ability to captured and translate business requirements to functional requirements.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment for development and feature releases.
• Professional experience working within the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3,
• Experience with Python libraries such as Flask, SQL,Alchemy.
• Experience with Elasticsearch.
• Experience building web applications with Python ORM frameworks
• Experience using message-queuing software (RabbitMQ/Kafka).
• Experience with software automation for testing and deployment.
• Familiar with MS SQL, NoSQL DB, JSON.
• Familiar with tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack.
• Experience with software integration using COTS products.
• Experience with Cloud based services such as Azure, AWS, GCP
• Linux Red Hat certified Specialist in Security+ Certified.