A client of ours in Plano, TX has an immediate need for several Azure Cloud Solutions Architect roles for a data migration project. These roles are for a 12 month project. This is a client facing role.
Experience and Expertise in the following:
· 5+ years’ experience in Cloud and Data center migration project as solution architect
· In-depth understanding of compute, storage, network components including backup, monitoring and DR environment requirements
· Experience and understanding of large-scale applications portfolio in enterprise-wide environment (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) required
· Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions (e.g. IaaS, Serverless, API Management), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet), web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
· Experience and understanding of large-scale application development projects (including key coding skills and practices) required