The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. They will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity. In addition, the Supply Chain Manager will develop and maintain relationships with vendors and distributors. BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND KOREAN
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with ATM sales operation team for ATM purchase and delivery
- Communicate with Korea HQ on purchasing plan and lead-time improvement
- Determine key supply chain KPIs and conduct on-demand ad-hoc analysis on operation issues
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement solutions
- Work with accounting team to verify vendor expenses and provide operation insights
- Work with finance, sales, logistics teams to determine most competitive vendors to support operation
- Monitor vendors’ performance and suggest solutions for efficiency improvements
- Build and maintain good relationships both internal departments and external vendors
- Coordinate with various departments for the project that assigned, mainly regard with operation improvement
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The employee will work in both office and warehouse environments.
- Slip, trip and fall hazards may be present. Employee must ware personal protective equipment when working in the warehouse as needed.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- Bilingual in Korean & English is required
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 to 7 years.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software such as SAP MM, AP Modules, etc.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Team player
- Excellent time management and communication skills required
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management, Finance or similar field