A client of ours in Washington, DC has an immediate need for 2 Pentesters to join their team for the next 5 months. The project possibly could work remote and extend in duration. Our client is open to resources who may be in the Williston, VT area as well. A government public trust is required before starting the assignment estimated at about 3-5 weeks after offer.
Penetration tester with at least 3 years of experience performing penetration tests or incident response. A penetration testing certification is ideal but not required.
1) conducting penetration tests and producing detailed reports
2) Conducting threat hunting exercises based on source code and
3) Performing exercises to test the capabilities and response of
the Security Operations Center (SOC)
4) Assisting the SOC with threat intel research and incident
• 3 years of experience in penetration testing or incident response
• One of the following active certifications: Exploit Researcher
and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN), Offensive Security Certified Expert
(OSCE), or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Offensive Security
Exploitation Expert (OSEE) or one or more years’ experience responding to
Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) type incidents.
• Expertise creating exploits for vulnerabilities or demonstrated
expertise using a scripting language such as PowerShell, Python, Ruby, or Perl
for penetration testing or incident response.
• Experience utilizing at least one (1) of the following
frameworks: Metasploit, Core Impact, Immunity Canvas.
• Ability to work independently on problems and collaborate with
remote team members
• Strong writing skills for producing penetration testing reports
• A penetration testing certification