We are seeking a Cross-Platform Senior Developer for the Development Department. This role is responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting of programs, systems, and procedures used by our client. The programmer provides training to users on system enhancements and changes.
If you have proven problem-solving skills/abilities, familiar with database administration and experience with client-server systems, web development, TCP/IP you should apply with us right away!
- Assists with the maintenance, enhancement, and development of current and new software applications pursuant to user specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates processes to determine opportunities for improved efficiency and productivity.
- Prepares scope documents to ensure user requirements are clearly documented and defined.
- Develops management reports and queries in support of credit union business management.
- Runs regularly scheduled reports and programs.
- Develops verbal and written status reports confirming compliance with requested objectives.
- Develops and/or modifies electronic forms and letters.
- 5 years or more of programming/coding experience.
- 5 years or more .NET, JAVA, or SQL experience.
- Experience with client-server systems, Visual Basic, TCP/IP.
- Experience with Symitar PowerOn programming language and SymForm
- 1-5 years supporting and developing financial applications.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with client-server systems, web development, TCP/IP
- Team player attitude with solid oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills/abilities
- Familiar with database administration