A federal system integrator client of ours in Chantilly, VA has an immediate need for a .Net/C# Developer to join their team for an initial period of 5 months. This position has the likelihood of extension into the new federal fiscal year.
A key role in an O&M technical team for the development, implementation and maintenance of .Net based applications and components for an Enterprise Grant Management system.
· Participate in all aspects of the programming lifecycle on IT projects, including requirements analysis, technical design analysis, programming
· Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of team development practices, such as continuous integration and code reviews
· Ability to use version control software such as GIT and VSTS
· Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
· Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
· Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills to identify key issues, gather data to investigate those issues, and develop actionable recommendations.
· Great organization skills to prioritize, follow up, deliver, and communicate status of assigned actions.
5+ years .Net Development
5+ years ASP.NET C#
5+ years SQL Server queries and stored procedures
3+ years Angular
2+ MCV/MVP/Design Patterns