The preventative maintenance technician will provide on-site maintenance for our client's machines and conduct customer training; will travel to customer locations to provide maintenance; will travel to customer locations to conduct a detailed audit of the machines
- Essential Functions:
- Perform onsite maintenance as set by the PM coordinator·
- Troubleshoot and identify malfunctioning or inoperative equipment·
- Replace or repair malfunctioning or inoperative equipment·
- Provide documentation of service performed and hours worked·
- Provide documentation and complete inventory reports·
- Train onsite users on equipment as needed·
- Will be driving to perform essential functions·
- Comply with vehicle policies Competencies·
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills·
- Excellent customer service skills· Mechanically inclined·
- Ability to read and interpret documents·
- Ability to speak effectively to groups of customers or employees of organization·
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations·
- Ability to drive at night Supervisory
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- When on customer site, the job operates in a typical retail, casino, or other similar setting.
- This role routinely uses tools to perform service of equipment: hand tools including screwdrivers, soldering irons, etc.
- Physical DemandsPhysical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit, twist, stoop, crawl, use hands to finger, push; pull or feel, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Lifting of up to 50 lbs. is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Must be able to bend and work in tight spaces
Position type/Expected Hours of Work Full time- Usual hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 5 pm but could vary slightly; While traveling the hours can be any time of the day or night Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 months of related experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Clean driving record
- Preferred Education and Experience
- 1 year or more experience or training
- Related experience in ATM maintenance