This is a road warrior position. Travel to locations is 65 -75% of the position.
Candidate would support that person in Tier2/3 and network support. They need someone with Policy program and Active directory. This person needs to diagnose network issues and complete upgrades.
- Network support
- Active Directory
- Running own projects
* Located near the areas of Nashville, Minneapolis, Pittsburg or Cincinnati
* Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
* Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers
* Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
* Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Duties & Responsibilities
* Remote support desktop, laptop, and iPad
* Purchase, install, and maintain equipment such as printers, scanners etc.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problem
* Track and coordinate projects and timelines
* Work with cross-functional team to coordinate equipment and network deployment plan
* Maintain daily communications to ensure resolution and proper follow-up