Catapult Solutions Group is currently qualifying candidates for several Maintenance Engineer/Technician opportunities located in Atlanta, GA. These a full-time, direct hire opportunities supporting one of the nation's leading automated grocery chains. Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world. We have partnered with Kroger to help them redefine the grocery customer experience in the United States through the adoption of the centralized, automated model of online retailing provided by our Smart Platform.
The Maintenance Technician will report directly to the respective shift assigned Engineering Team Manager with a dotted line to the Senior Maintenance Engineer for daily priorities. The Maintenance Technician will provide first response to engineering fault conditions, both reactive and planned maintenance activities as well as being involved in continuous improvement projects within our start of the art automated Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC).
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given.
- Perform assembly and sub-assembly repairs by following written work instructions, blueprints and schematics.
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and action repairs
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment.
- Analyze data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary.
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in automation hardware and software.
- A bachelor's degree with a focus in the mechanical or electrical field or an associate's degree or vocational school coupled with an additional 2 years of relevant experience in an electrical and/or mechanical profession.
- Experience carrying out electrical or mechanical maintenance, to include predictive and preventive planned maintenance.
- Experience diagnosing and documenting equipment breakdowns, resolving issues, and handling repairs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; able to impart knowledge effectively to others.
- Good organization skills; able to prioritize.
- Must be comfortable working at heights.
- Good technical ability relating to automation hardware and software.
- Sound analytical skills with an eye for detail; good problem solving ability and a practical approach.
- Experience working with computerized maintenance management systems.
- Numerate and PC literate, including Word, Excel etc.
This role will require flexibility due to us being a 24/7 operation and a shift pattern will be put in place that will require working days, nights and weekends.
What We Offer
- 401k Plan; 100% match up to 5% of earnings
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- 10 Paid Public Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account; Company Contribution of 50% of Annual Deductible
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program