Catapult Solutions Group is currently qualifying candidates for a Robotics Operator opportunity located in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a permanent, full-time position with one of the world's leading retail automation companies. The Robotics Operator will work on-site at the Forest Park, GA facility. The Robotics Operator's role will be to provide first line support to the operation through monitoring the activities and efficiency of the Grid and Robots, ability to meet its KPI targets. This is a very hands-on position.
- Investigate any stoppage on the grid which pauses the Operation and see through to resolution, including escalating to off-site support and remotely connecting to the Robots.
- Monitor Robot performance and appropriately escalate problems to Engineering Operations for inspection.
- Monitor the status of both the Robots and the physical grid – investigating locked grid cells, charging ports and general Robot health.
- Align, priorities and monitor KPI's as defined by the ETM that support the Customer's optimized service for its end customer/clients.
- Communicate across multiple departments to ensure the right equipment is being used to maximize operational efficiency, and assist with the planning.
- Coordinate Robot software roll-outs to keep the most up to date software running across the Robot fleet.
- A degree from a vocational or technical school in a relevant field of study or an additional two years of relevant experience.
- Possess excellent computer skills and be PC literate.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience working in an FMCG production, automated warehouse or distribution center environment preferred.
- Be familiar with basic UNIX shell commands to connect to remote hosts, authenticate and traverse the file system.
- Be able to work with log files and extract relevant log lines through the application of commands used for file manipulation.
- Experience of working with computerized maintenance management systems.
- Numerate and PC literate including Word, Excel etc.
- Ascending or descending ladders and stairs.
- Moving between worksites to accomplish tasks in tight and confined spaces.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for a prolonged period.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 30 pounds in all directions. Work that includes moving objects up to 100 pounds or more.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
Full Benefits Offered:
- 401k Plan; 100% match up to 5% of earnings
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- 10 Paid Public Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account; Company Contribution of 50% of Annual Deductible
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program