Responsible for client software implementation, software set-ups, data reconciliation and imports, as well as site testing. Additionally, responsible for reviewing all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and client requirements to ensure a successful case/enrollment site set-up.
· Reviews all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and client requirements to ensure a successful case site setup and rollout.
· Consistently maintains security and confidentiality of all client data per company policy and HIPAA requirements.
· Accurately and timely develops case builds.
· Accurately and timely performs EDI Set Up.
· Produces EDI reports accurately and as directed.
· Completes technical tasks using appropriate technical knowledge to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
· Prioritize and manage multiple cases simultaneously so that client satisfaction is maintained.
· Provides guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
· Effectively and promptly make last minute changes based on new information or last minute requests.
· Communicates effectively and collaboratively with other teams to obtain necessary information for effective case builds.
· Accurately and timely manages client census.
· Ensures clients and brokers utilize the system optimally through ongoing training and coaching.
· Consistently and accurately tests all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules and client requirements to support high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Participates in staff meetings, conference calls, and other meetings, as needed.
· Performs other duties as required.
We Offer The Following Benefits:
· Medical and Dental insurance
· 3 weeks paid time off (PTO)
· 7 paid Holidays
· 401k - Basic Life - Long Term Disability (LTD)
· Casual work environment
· Unique office location with many lunch options in walking distance