Our client is looking to add an Application Engineer to their group to assist in a special server software installation project. This position works afterhours and the qualified candidate will need to have the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with their peers and our customers.
2nd shift (4pm to 1am)
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Window Server Administrator.
- Experience with IIS Certificates.
- Basic Networking Experience.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.