This position will be hired Remotely.
- Minimum 6 years of back-end programming experience.
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience with Go.
- Must have experience deploying and supporting back-end Go services in production.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (PaaS/Container Orchestration Platform).
- Experience with utilizing net/http and/or common libraries to serve http at scale.
- Experience at tracing a request through the network stack.
- Experience with reading, writing, and designing relational databases.
- Experience instrumenting applications for the purposes of performance and error monitoring.
- Deep understanding of the Golang standard library and it’s most common interfaces.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.