Help Desk assists over 2 million providers/suppliers and authorized representatives
The contractor shall assist providers/suppliers and their authorized representatives with gaining access to multiple Government Web-based applications.
In addition to supporting access to the applications, the Contractor shall provide Helpdesk support for system related issues and questions.
The Contractor shall update and maintain the following
- · Help Desk Plan
- · Help Desk Call Scripts
The Help Desk Call scripts shall include detailed scripts for the Help Desk staff to follow, including but not limited to the following workflows.
- · Requirements needed to support the Help Desk
- · Assist with forgotten ID
- · Assist with forgotten password
- · Disable/enable user· Change User’s Role
- · Assist with User Group registration, deletion, profile update
- You are dealing with highly sensitive information so cannot have people in the background nor be in a public place
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or helpdesk roles assisting with password resets and helping users log into profile
- HS Diploma
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screening
- Should have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to pass 3 assessments (Typing, Customer Service, Basic Computer Literacy.)
*** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE LAST YEAR, THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THE ROLE AND YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED ***
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $13.00 per hour