Catapult Solutions Group is currently qualifying QA Engineer candidates for several fully remote direct placement opportunities with a tech-based company, one of the fastest-growing private enterprises. A Top Workplace, Inc. 5000 member, rising quickly on the Fast 55 and Top Privately Held Companies lists. We are a national leader in Facilities Maintenance, handling thousands of properties across the country from one, centralized location in Newport, KY. As a QA Engineer at Divisions, you will participate in the testing of large complex technology solutions. We have great respect and interest in new technologies and applications, we are looking for candidates who do as well.
· At least 3 years of strong manual testing experience on web and mobile applications.
· Good Knowledge of writing test cases maintain and update those based on the requirements, test scenarios.
· Day to day responsibilities will include contributing to our daily scrum sprint activities (planning, stand ups, demos, etc.), continue to increase our automated test coverage, contribute valuable exploratory testing, and validate releases to our production environment.
· Work with JIRA to create bug tickets with reproducible steps and interact with the team for resolution of defects.
· Log defects and track to closure, working with development teams to establish defect validity, cause, and retesting as required.
· Experience in working in an agile environment.
· Good knowledge of QA process and QA concepts.
· Hands-on experience with test automation tools such as CodeceptJS.
· Test automation experience using Playwright, Puppeteer, Web driver, Selenium.
· Knowledge of CSS selectors, Page object model and Web driver.
· Comfortable working independently and collaboratively, utilizing agile methodology in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
· Familiar with JIRA, Git, or similar tracking and version control tools.
· Measure and report the progress and success of testing efforts.
· Maintain automated test harness and expand it as needed.
· Function effectively on a small, very agile development team.
· Familiarity with one or more cloud test execution platforms such as Jenkins, Sauce labs, Browser Stack.
· Knowledge of Test rail for writing test cases.
· Proficient in Excel and SQL is a plus but not a requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline preferred